What we’re focused on Now:
- Restructuring The Site
- Creating another Business Venture
- Learning Drums
- Duolingo – Esperanto Course
Album that is played for the Week
Jimmy Eats World – Clarity
Apps Being Used
- OneNote – The best visual organizers for Notes
- HabitBull – Track all upgrades I am currently working on
- Podcast Addict – Able to listen to Podcasts at 1.5x speed
- Spotify – Has all my playlists and most of the music (might switch to Google Music)
- Evernote – The Web clipping and mobile app is far superior to OneNote
- Trello – The greatest to-do list/KanBan board I’ve found and the sync between web/App is critical
- Duolingo – Free Rosetta Stone
- Pomodoro Lite – 25 minutes of work followed by 5 minutes of rest, perfect for time management
- AnkiDroid – Space Repetition System, able to create cards on the computer and sync to phone or online instantly
- Headspace – 10 minutes a day meditation app; if you don’t have 10 minutes a day – you need 30 minutes
- Nike+ Running – Able to track how I’m feeling and distances I ran over time
- Twilight – Filters out blue light for winding down at night
Challenges/Things to Research
- Word Processing Application that combines Scrivener, WriteMonkey and Word. A plugin that allows for a cork board/sticky notes that can be rearranged.
- A device that blocks light from being seen by someone in bed. This way I can read/watch movies on tablet without disturbing someone who needs absolute silence (not a face mask for them).
- A way to record shower thoughts without verbalizing or writing them down, free form recording (Steven Hawking’s does not have this).